Skip to main content

Ways I make money as a stay at home mom !

Ways I make money at home - as a stay at home mom! 


All my followers,

Sorry I have been all over the place. I am extremely indecisive. I apologize for moving my blog, not posting in a very long time then all of a sudden moving back to this blog. So very recently on top of having a 6 year old I have a newborn baby girl.

 I am staying at home mother trying  to sell some stuff I made on Etsy and I have found some other  ways to make money from Home.

1. Userfeel.com
 So far I have found some websites that pay you money to test other people’s websites Or apps. $10 every twenty minutes via pay pal. To join today 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 here 

  Userfeel.com Here is my link for that if you have a website or app that needs some testing.

2. ClickBank.com 
I’ve  been making money from Home with affiliate marketing.  Join today!

watch the video for this life changing product to make money online from home check  it out  Make money online 100%

3. Etsy.com
  I also sell my own crafts via Etsy. Check out my stuff Here !

4. Upwork.com
This is basically freelance work where different companies hire people mostly to do small tasks. There are some full time positions but mostly just small tasks in a bunch of different skill sets. Join today!

5. Tutor.com
This is a website where you can tutor people in a wide variety of subjects. You must pass a test first but you can take it multiple times. Start educating people today !

6. Babysit other kids 
This not only allows you to have your children with you but for them to have socialization and build friendships while making some extra cash. One place other then neighbors and friends is Care.com


Thanks for following, please share Start making money from Home online now don’t wait !
#soulestunning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wedding

My dad got married this past weekend  I made him and his new wife this. They both have everything for their home and they didn't have a wedding registry. I didn't want to give them money it seemed boring so I made them this I have never cross stitched before. I think my dad really liked it. There wedding was in a cute little town in Maine. Called Wells! It was adorable they got married on a little Boardwalk on the beach.  For the first time ever I got something I wanted my whole life, sisters!!!! Aubrey and Kaylee are amazing young ladies. It was just a bonus that they both like my favorite  tv show ever, CHARMED! Haha. Seriously though they are awesome, sweet girls! The reception was held at a restaurant called Bull and Claw. Also in Wells, ME. There was steamed clams, clamchowder, salad for appetizer and I had chicken from mor my main course, my date had the lobster. Then there was. A blueberry cobbler for dessert. Along with the cake and cupcake...

Freetown state park splash pad and wading pool

Freetown state park splash pad and wading pool  The Freetown state forest splash pad and wading pool is a fenced in area with a mini wading pool about 18” deep. It has a mushroom 🍄 in the middle of the pool and  jets on the side. It is completely fenced in area with life guards on duty. . Note hours are from 9:30 am - 6:00 pm They do a 20-30 minute shut down at 12 noon and a 45 minute shut down at 2 pm. Address:110 Slab bridge rd, Assonet  MA 02702 This is a seasonal place open from Memorial Day to Labor Day varies year to year. Check the website to make sure. It’s best to go when they open at 9:30 because sometimes they get full and can not allow more people to enter until their next shut down There are grassy areas for blankets with trees and canopy’s for shade. The whole area is fenced in and out side of the fence is picnic tables and grills you can have a picnic at. There is also a bathroom outside of the fence. It is definitely a good time. Bo...

is my passion profitable?

In this day and age with the amount of technology and resources the average person has at their finger tips, We can turn anything into profit ! I'm not saying it will happen over night you will have to work at it of corse. Nothing that is worth it is easy. I promise you YOU CAN DO IT! this post contains affiliate links. I am an amazon associate  If I could I would sit at home all day crocheting and knitting like an old lady. I would sew and craft until my fingers bled. I love to be creative and make well everything and anything (or at least try to). It is my passion. Unfortunately crafting takes a lot of t ime (time and so far hasn't been as lucrative for me as I wanted it to be by now. I am not giving up. I am just taking a little break. I have a 2 month old and a 6 year old. I am not working and my boyfriend is paying for everything and it has been very tight. I appreciate him for doing this but I don't like not working. I also feel like the financial responsibil...