Skip to main content

Milk makers lactation cookie review

Milkmakers by munchkin lactation cookie review



I received these from my aunt and cousins at my baby shower. Never heard of such a thing before. The concept was so cool - but they couldn’t actually work could they ?  A cookie that could increase your milk supply definitely could be a scam.

  Back in 2014 I had a lump in  my right breast that was biopsied and removed due to the doctor not being able to rule it out as a possible Phyllodes tumor. Luckily it was not that! Recently I was told that during that procedure one of my milk ducts was cut into and some  was removed.  Which is why my milk production on the right side was not doing as great as the left side so I decided this would be the perfect time to try the cookies that looked so delicious. I mean, who doesn’t love 🍪?

So I grabbed one and ate it, the flavor was oatmeal chocolate chip. The cookie was a little dry but despite that actually wasn’t that bad. I dipped it in some milk moistened it right up (which I don’t like to drink milk as much since it seems silly to drink cows milk to make your own milk)

Do they actually work though? I ate the cookie around 2 pm. I went to bed and there was no change in my supply.  I was sure they didn’t work that night as I went to bed. I was so wrong in the morning I woke up and my breasts were engulfed. My milk supply nearly Trippled in amount.

So yes milkmakers cookies do work! If you are low on your supply this is definitely the way to go. x Click here  to buy some today. 


They do contain dairy, soy and wheat though. There price is $2-3 per cookie which for a pre packed cookie alone seems a little on the expensive side but for a milk making cookie definitely reasonable.
I am not sure if they make lactation cookies for people with special gluten free or vegan free diets. I will try and find out and see if they actually work as well.

Trying to make money from Home this link is 100% my top way of doing so. Get more info !!! 

#soulestunning

This post contains affiliate links I am an amazon associate and earn from qualifying purchases 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wedding

My dad got married this past weekend  I made him and his new wife this. They both have everything for their home and they didn't have a wedding registry. I didn't want to give them money it seemed boring so I made them this I have never cross stitched before. I think my dad really liked it. There wedding was in a cute little town in Maine. Called Wells! It was adorable they got married on a little Boardwalk on the beach.  For the first time ever I got something I wanted my whole life, sisters!!!! Aubrey and Kaylee are amazing young ladies. It was just a bonus that they both like my favorite  tv show ever, CHARMED! Haha. Seriously though they are awesome, sweet girls! The reception was held at a restaurant called Bull and Claw. Also in Wells, ME. There was steamed clams, clamchowder, salad for appetizer and I had chicken from mor my main course, my date had the lobster. Then there was. A blueberry cobbler for dessert. Along with the cake and cupcake...

Freetown state park splash pad and wading pool

Freetown state park splash pad and wading pool  The Freetown state forest splash pad and wading pool is a fenced in area with a mini wading pool about 18” deep. It has a mushroom 🍄 in the middle of the pool and  jets on the side. It is completely fenced in area with life guards on duty. . Note hours are from 9:30 am - 6:00 pm They do a 20-30 minute shut down at 12 noon and a 45 minute shut down at 2 pm. Address:110 Slab bridge rd, Assonet  MA 02702 This is a seasonal place open from Memorial Day to Labor Day varies year to year. Check the website to make sure. It’s best to go when they open at 9:30 because sometimes they get full and can not allow more people to enter until their next shut down There are grassy areas for blankets with trees and canopy’s for shade. The whole area is fenced in and out side of the fence is picnic tables and grills you can have a picnic at. There is also a bathroom outside of the fence. It is definitely a good time. Bo...

is my passion profitable?

In this day and age with the amount of technology and resources the average person has at their finger tips, We can turn anything into profit ! I'm not saying it will happen over night you will have to work at it of corse. Nothing that is worth it is easy. I promise you YOU CAN DO IT! this post contains affiliate links. I am an amazon associate  If I could I would sit at home all day crocheting and knitting like an old lady. I would sew and craft until my fingers bled. I love to be creative and make well everything and anything (or at least try to). It is my passion. Unfortunately crafting takes a lot of t ime (time and so far hasn't been as lucrative for me as I wanted it to be by now. I am not giving up. I am just taking a little break. I have a 2 month old and a 6 year old. I am not working and my boyfriend is paying for everything and it has been very tight. I appreciate him for doing this but I don't like not working. I also feel like the financial responsibil...