Skip to main content

Maevis’ monthly update

Maevis’ monthly update

1 month old update 

So I got this idea from a few different blogs that I follow and thought that it was a pretty neat idea.
This month has been extremely eventful. Maevis Rayne Macmurray came into this world on March 11th 2018. Her little personality is starting to emerge. She is a happy baby. 

#soulestunning


Her likes

She loves her swing and rock n play. She enjoys tummy time, and gets her head off the ground for a few seconds at least. She of course loves to be held. She enjoys meeting every one we know. When she is awake she is very alert 🚨 and loves looking around even though she can only see 12-18 inches in front of her adorable face. She enjoys music whether we are listening to someone else’s music, I am singing to her or tapping on various items to make a beat it seems to instantly calm her down or puts a smile on her face.


Her dislikes

She seems to dislike Sleeping 😴 at night . (Hopefully that will change soon).
She also doesn’t like to be swaddled no matter how tight we wrap her up  she loves having her little hands free. She doesn’t seem to dislike anything else though.



Clothing size: nb,  0-3 z
Weight: 8lbs 6.5 oz
Height: 20 inches
Fave toys:wrist rattles
Teeth: 0

Looking to make money online? 100 %   Make money online today !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freetown state park splash pad and wading pool

Freetown state park splash pad and wading pool  The Freetown state forest splash pad and wading pool is a fenced in area with a mini wading pool about 18” deep. It has a mushroom 🍄 in the middle of the pool and  jets on the side. It is completely fenced in area with life guards on duty. . Note hours are from 9:30 am - 6:00 pm They do a 20-30 minute shut down at 12 noon and a 45 minute shut down at 2 pm. Address:110 Slab bridge rd, Assonet  MA 02702 This is a seasonal place open from Memorial Day to Labor Day varies year to year. Check the website to make sure. It’s best to go when they open at 9:30 because sometimes they get full and can not allow more people to enter until their next shut down There are grassy areas for blankets with trees and canopy’s for shade. The whole area is fenced in and out side of the fence is picnic tables and grills you can have a picnic at. There is also a bathroom outside of the fence. It is definitely a good time. Bo...

wedding

My dad got married this past weekend  I made him and his new wife this. They both have everything for their home and they didn't have a wedding registry. I didn't want to give them money it seemed boring so I made them this I have never cross stitched before. I think my dad really liked it. There wedding was in a cute little town in Maine. Called Wells! It was adorable they got married on a little Boardwalk on the beach.  For the first time ever I got something I wanted my whole life, sisters!!!! Aubrey and Kaylee are amazing young ladies. It was just a bonus that they both like my favorite  tv show ever, CHARMED! Haha. Seriously though they are awesome, sweet girls! The reception was held at a restaurant called Bull and Claw. Also in Wells, ME. There was steamed clams, clamchowder, salad for appetizer and I had chicken from mor my main course, my date had the lobster. Then there was. A blueberry cobbler for dessert. Along with the cake and cupcake...

My breast feeding Experiences.

Breast Feeding. this post contains affiliate links. I amazon associate and earn from qualifying purchases. buy your nipple beanie in my  etsy shop today! When I tried breast feeding my 6 year old I was 20 and probably way to young to have children. I wasn't a teenager but I didn't have much established. I was living in Colorado mostly with different people. No where I could actually provide a safe and stable environment to raise a child. So I then moved to Missouri and planned to stay there with a very supportive, loving, kind family. I decided not to after a month or so and my bestfriend flew to St. Louis and came and got me and I moved back into my Mother's house. I delivered my first child in Brockton MA. My mom did not breast feed me. I didn't really know how to and I tried to but I gave up very easily. He was formula fed. Now I am 26 years old. I have a daughter who will be 3 months old on the 11th of June. She is exclusively breast fed. I am go...