Skip to main content

DIY knotted baby turban style headband No sew!

DIY NO SEW BABY TURBAN STYLE HEADBAND 

So I have a new baby girl and there are so many things I want to make for her! Girls accessories are so much more fun then any thing I can make or have made for  my son. This baby turban style head band is something quick, easy and adorable.I also really enjoy this project because it gives me an opportunity to recycle some of my old torn clothes that for some silly reason I allow to take up closet space even though I will never wear them again. Just make sure the material has some stretch to it !

#soulestunning



Materials
1/8 yard of fabric or a recycled piece of clothing 
Scissors ✂️ 

Step 1:
Take the fabric and hold it up to baby’s adorable little head.(optional pin where the knot will be)


Step 2:
The next step is to tie a knot ( a really tight knot) take each end and make loops and tie the loops  pulling the loops out to the size you want repeat as necessary until you are sure the knot is super tight.

Step 3(optional/conditional):
Tie in excess ends making more loops to about the same size(optional) if there is enough fabric 

Step 4:
Cut off all excess ends and put on your cute adorable baby

Step 5:
Post a picture in the comments of your adorable baby wearing this SouleStunning super easy headband.
#soulestunning

Having trouble potty training ?!?!

Click here  to start potty 🚽 training today with this super amazing potty training kit today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wedding

My dad got married this past weekend  I made him and his new wife this. They both have everything for their home and they didn't have a wedding registry. I didn't want to give them money it seemed boring so I made them this I have never cross stitched before. I think my dad really liked it. There wedding was in a cute little town in Maine. Called Wells! It was adorable they got married on a little Boardwalk on the beach.  For the first time ever I got something I wanted my whole life, sisters!!!! Aubrey and Kaylee are amazing young ladies. It was just a bonus that they both like my favorite  tv show ever, CHARMED! Haha. Seriously though they are awesome, sweet girls! The reception was held at a restaurant called Bull and Claw. Also in Wells, ME. There was steamed clams, clamchowder, salad for appetizer and I had chicken from mor my main course, my date had the lobster. Then there was. A blueberry cobbler for dessert. Along with the cake and cupcake...

Freetown state park splash pad and wading pool

Freetown state park splash pad and wading pool  The Freetown state forest splash pad and wading pool is a fenced in area with a mini wading pool about 18” deep. It has a mushroom 🍄 in the middle of the pool and  jets on the side. It is completely fenced in area with life guards on duty. . Note hours are from 9:30 am - 6:00 pm They do a 20-30 minute shut down at 12 noon and a 45 minute shut down at 2 pm. Address:110 Slab bridge rd, Assonet  MA 02702 This is a seasonal place open from Memorial Day to Labor Day varies year to year. Check the website to make sure. It’s best to go when they open at 9:30 because sometimes they get full and can not allow more people to enter until their next shut down There are grassy areas for blankets with trees and canopy’s for shade. The whole area is fenced in and out side of the fence is picnic tables and grills you can have a picnic at. There is also a bathroom outside of the fence. It is definitely a good time. Bo...

is my passion profitable?

In this day and age with the amount of technology and resources the average person has at their finger tips, We can turn anything into profit ! I'm not saying it will happen over night you will have to work at it of corse. Nothing that is worth it is easy. I promise you YOU CAN DO IT! this post contains affiliate links. I am an amazon associate  If I could I would sit at home all day crocheting and knitting like an old lady. I would sew and craft until my fingers bled. I love to be creative and make well everything and anything (or at least try to). It is my passion. Unfortunately crafting takes a lot of t ime (time and so far hasn't been as lucrative for me as I wanted it to be by now. I am not giving up. I am just taking a little break. I have a 2 month old and a 6 year old. I am not working and my boyfriend is paying for everything and it has been very tight. I appreciate him for doing this but I don't like not working. I also feel like the financial responsibil...