Skip to main content

Baby sign language

Baby American Sign Language


I strongly believe baby sign language can help develop your babies language skills faster than with out it. I taught my son the limited amount of words I knew from birth and at 6 months old he could sign milk and mama and at  9 months old he could sign 5 words and speak 3 at 12 months old he could sign 8 signs and speak 12 words, at 18 months old he could speak 500 words plus sign 30.  I don’t know 500 to teach him but would love to learn.

Check out this video for some basic beginners signs when teaching your infants.
Milk,mommy,daddy,more and eat



I am a stay at home Mom and I make money from Home please look below to 
This is my etsy  shop!
 Come check it out ! 
#soulestunning



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Post

I have tried to write blogs before, they have never really worked out.  I am now determined more than ever to start my own business working from home. My full time job is over in September. I am a nanny and the twins I have been taking care of the past 5 years are going to school full time. My son is only 4 so not in school until September 2017. He has been coming to work with me since birth. I refuse to go back and work for someone else, so this has to work this time.

DIY hanging file folders

DIY Hanging file folders  I was getting sick of having a pile of papers stacked up on my kitchen table(and everywhere else too). It took up space I used for eating dinner and if you were looking for something specific such as a utility bill to pay you were going through papers for ever making a mess. I’m currently on a very tight budget I used recycled cereal boxes for these organizing lifesavers ! Click the video below to see how I made them. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog . And my youtube channel. (: Legit way to make money online at home ! This is my  etsy  shop! Come check it out !  #soulestunning