Yesterday my little brother came home from Washington state. Only 3 people knew and I was one of them. That was the hardest secret I have ever had to keep especially because it was a secret I couldn't tell my mother. My Brother's friend josh picked him up from the airport. I was waiting at my parents house all after noon. My brother told them he shipped them a present. Josh called my dad and said "hey Darrell Sr., little Darrell Shipped your present to my house. I don't know why. I am going to bring it over." He arrives and comes in and grabs my parents. He said you are going to have to help me grab it, it took two guys to grab it off the truck it weighs 100 and something pounds. They go out side and Darrell ( my brother) pops out of the trunk. It was awesome !
My dad got married this past weekend I made him and his new wife this. They both have everything for their home and they didn't have a wedding registry. I didn't want to give them money it seemed boring so I made them this I have never cross stitched before. I think my dad really liked it. There wedding was in a cute little town in Maine. Called Wells! It was adorable they got married on a little Boardwalk on the beach. For the first time ever I got something I wanted my whole life, sisters!!!! Aubrey and Kaylee are amazing young ladies. It was just a bonus that they both like my favorite tv show ever, CHARMED! Haha. Seriously though they are awesome, sweet girls! The reception was held at a restaurant called Bull and Claw. Also in Wells, ME. There was steamed clams, clamchowder, salad for appetizer and I had chicken from mor my main course, my date had the lobster. Then there was. A blueberry cobbler for dessert. Along with the cake and cupcake...
Comments
Post a Comment