Skip to main content

DIY Monster Magnet Containers !

Today Kamden and I made our own monster magnet Containers!







They are cute and fun for children to make they will need an adult helper depending on their age and ability level. 



Materials needed:

Clean empty Shampoo or conditioner Bottle
Permanent Marker
Scissors or Razor Blade
Googly Eyes
Adhesives
Adhesive Magnet Strips
Construction Paper


The first thing that you are going to do with your clean shampoo bottle is draw out the outline of your monsters. We drew antenna eyes.

Next you are going to cut the top off the bottle using your drawing as a guide line.

The bottle will now be open on top

Glue googly eyes on as many and where ever you want. 

We drew a mouth on construction paper with sharp fangs, cut it out and glued it on. 


I than took the adhesive magnet strip and stuck it to the back of our monster.

It is now on my fridge for holding markers and pens. 

Check out the video above!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

wedding

My dad got married this past weekend  I made him and his new wife this. They both have everything for their home and they didn't have a wedding registry. I didn't want to give them money it seemed boring so I made them this I have never cross stitched before. I think my dad really liked it. There wedding was in a cute little town in Maine. Called Wells! It was adorable they got married on a little Boardwalk on the beach.  For the first time ever I got something I wanted my whole life, sisters!!!! Aubrey and Kaylee are amazing young ladies. It was just a bonus that they both like my favorite  tv show ever, CHARMED! Haha. Seriously though they are awesome, sweet girls! The reception was held at a restaurant called Bull and Claw. Also in Wells, ME. There was steamed clams, clamchowder, salad for appetizer and I had chicken from mor my main course, my date had the lobster. Then there was. A blueberry cobbler for dessert. Along with the cake and cupcake...

Freetown state park splash pad and wading pool

Freetown state park splash pad and wading pool  The Freetown state forest splash pad and wading pool is a fenced in area with a mini wading pool about 18” deep. It has a mushroom 🍄 in the middle of the pool and  jets on the side. It is completely fenced in area with life guards on duty. . Note hours are from 9:30 am - 6:00 pm They do a 20-30 minute shut down at 12 noon and a 45 minute shut down at 2 pm. Address:110 Slab bridge rd, Assonet  MA 02702 This is a seasonal place open from Memorial Day to Labor Day varies year to year. Check the website to make sure. It’s best to go when they open at 9:30 because sometimes they get full and can not allow more people to enter until their next shut down There are grassy areas for blankets with trees and canopy’s for shade. The whole area is fenced in and out side of the fence is picnic tables and grills you can have a picnic at. There is also a bathroom outside of the fence. It is definitely a good time. Bo...

is my passion profitable?

In this day and age with the amount of technology and resources the average person has at their finger tips, We can turn anything into profit ! I'm not saying it will happen over night you will have to work at it of corse. Nothing that is worth it is easy. I promise you YOU CAN DO IT! this post contains affiliate links. I am an amazon associate  If I could I would sit at home all day crocheting and knitting like an old lady. I would sew and craft until my fingers bled. I love to be creative and make well everything and anything (or at least try to). It is my passion. Unfortunately crafting takes a lot of t ime (time and so far hasn't been as lucrative for me as I wanted it to be by now. I am not giving up. I am just taking a little break. I have a 2 month old and a 6 year old. I am not working and my boyfriend is paying for everything and it has been very tight. I appreciate him for doing this but I don't like not working. I also feel like the financial responsibil...